TORRE HOT/COLD NECK MASSAGER
TORRE HOT/COLD SONIC NECK MASSAGER
How to use
- To start, the sensing ring must be pressed and the massage head must be in contact with skin.
- Select mode of preference, apply to neck in smooth upward motions.
- Massage back of neck in similar manner.
- Select mode of preference.
- Massage facial skin in smooth slow motions, working upwards and outwards from center.
- Press acupuncture points to relieve muscle tension.
- Press and hold ON/OFF button for one second to turn off device.
- Wipe with cleansing cloth. DO NOT USE chemical cleansers.
- Store with protection cover and place in a ventilated dry environment.
- Please read product manual before using, and the manual for future use.
- Charge fully before initial use. Total charging time 2 hours. Fully charged unit will provide up to 12 hours of continuous use.
- When battery is low, red light will flash. While charging, blue light will flash. Light will remain on when charging is complete.
- Product will start in the same mode it was in when last used.
- The machine will shut down automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Unit cannot be used while charging.
- Approximate temperature during operation is 113°F. Product will automatically adjust temperature to accommodate comfort.
- If you experience discomfort or skin irritation stop using immediately and consult a doctor.
- This product is NOT waterproof, DO NOT USE in or around water.
- Store in a dry place, avoid direct sun and corrosive chemicals.
- Cleansing cloth may be washed repeatedly.
- Use a moderate amount of skin care product: excessive cream or serum cannot be properly absorbed by the skin, and may permeate the product and damage it. Clean well after each use.
- After a long period of disuse, the product needs about 15 minutes to reactivate charging state.
- Keep out of reach of children